Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Major Rewrite Underway

It's been over a year since I last posted on here, but it's not like I've been totally absent from speaking out in favor of antinatalism (commenting on the various blogs, and on YouTube - the latter has a particularly active debate about antinatalism, etc).

Since my last post edit in May 2011, I've learned quite a bit about the arguments for and against antinatalism. Accordingly, I plan to update (not to mention "reorganize") my blog so as to reflect my new understandings of it and to present the material in a more coherent manner. It will be slow going, as I do have a lot to post.  The 2010 posts will NOT be updated again, though I will keep them on here as a kind of record of my intellectual journey. 

Although I don't find the earlier posts particularly unreflective of my present thinking, these earlier posts are to be regarded as increasingly out of date. Therefore, any post dated on or after Dec 7, 2011 must be regarded as superseding the 2010 posts

As I said, it'll be slow going, given the mass of material I must write up and (even more so) likewise the number of angles I have to consider.  But stay tuned and be patient, and you will be rewarded.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back on, fil. Please make a vid while you're at it!

Unknown said...

TY, anon.

I don't have a video camera, though I suppose I ought to get one. Even so, I assure you I'm not nearly as articulate in video as on "pen and paper". Truth be told, that's the main reason I stick to commenting in words.

Stacy said...

I'm glad to hear you will be updating your blog. I look forward to reading your posts.

ppp said...

Just when I thought you have said everything there had to be said perfectly.

I'm glad you're back and I'm super curious to read the 2.0 version.

Unknown said...

Thanks, all.

Sorry for not responding sooner, but I had other activities outside cyberspace that demanded my attentions - it is close to the holidays, after all. I'll try to get my next post up soon (hopefully before New Years), but I can't guarantee anything.